Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Google is making things difficult for me again... Oh well. After being miserably sick for a couple of days and then completely swamped with homework for a couple more, I finally stepped outside the dorms again and have started to participate in life again. Unfortuately it's midterms week here, and while Emily and I have no tests, everyone else DOES. This is not so much fun as you might think, I don't really enjoy being un-busy when all of my friends are busy. Ideally, I should have done a bunch of homework and lesson planning ahead of time, but that didn't happen. Oh, well... (maybe tomorrow, right?) Today I went to Cheongju with Emily and Michael and Zane, exchange students who have already finished their midterms. I'm pretty sure the best part of the trip was visiting the row of pet stores and looking at all the PUPPIES. I really miss Pippin now. We also ate some pretty great food and had some real coffee (not the instant stuff, that is not coffee!).

No comments:

Post a Comment