Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I worked up the courage to go eat breakfast in the cafeteria all by myself this morning. I was toal that although there is only Korean food served for dinner, we have a choice for breakfast: Korean or Western style. The Western style breakfast was like a mix between breakfast and lunch. There were scrambled eggs with carrots, and I think maybe green onion and some other vegetables that I couldn't identify, and then there was salad and some kind of soup. There was also a wonderful kind of bread, which was the best part of the meal in my opinion. It was like a roll with cheese, and I think some kind of fruit baked inside. I'm now back in my room preparing a long list of questions to ask my mentor teacher, with whom I am meeting at 2. I will probably stop at the English cafe in the international bldg. on the way there and have some coffee and toast for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment