Sunday, July 20, 2014

And I'm sure I'm going to be in need of a good long one after this week- I have to teach English camp for seven days straight 3 days at my school from 9am-1pm followed by four days at a different camp with some friends from 8am-6pm. Blegh! Luckily this will be followed by a couple days of desk-warming and then VACATION! Still haven't decided where I'm going though.

Note that I painted Awkward duck standing on one leg awkwardly, and yes, family, I did do that on purpose. It is a self-portrait of sorts, so of course Awkward duck me likes to stand on one leg just like real me (although I have never napped whilst standing on one foot).

2 comments:

  1. Awkward duck is looking a bit portly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's her wing pulled up to cover her head and her feathers all poofed out.

    ReplyDelete